This is a configured SUB2r camera which includes the following:
• Motherboard with Xilinx FPGA main processor and 4BG on-board memory
• 4K 30 fps/ 1080 60 fps Camera Board with OmniVision 10823
• Dual microphone with stereo sound
• One M12 5.5mm f.18 camera lens
• USB 3.0 A to C cable 2M*
• V-Mount (may ship seperately)
• AUX power supply 5V 3A, 3 meters
• One year limited warranty.
* Not all USB hubs are created equal. In most cases USB 3.0 A to C, or C to C, will power the camera. Depending on your computer specifications and the way it manages power, as well as what other devices are connected to your computer, you way need an AUX power supply. The camera can draw 5 volts CD at 3 amps. If you are using an SPF+ module, AUX Power is required.
CAMERAS ARE BUILT TO ORDER. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED AT CHECK OUT. DELIVERY IS 4 TO 6 WEEKS FROM YOUR ORDER DATE. PLEASE READ BELOW.
Before you press "Add To Cart" please understand:
- This is an experimental camera. It may not work on all versions of all operating systems and with all programs.
- Camera are built to order. Delivery of this product could take as long as 4 to 6 weeks to fulfill from the time the order is palced. We will inform you via the email address you provided with the estimated shipping date.
- Your purchase will be charged to your account at the time you place your order.
- If the time necessary to fulfill your order is unacceptable, you may choose to either accept a refund or wait until the product ships.
- By completeing the checkout, you are acknowledging that you have read this are are accepting the risk.
- Please read additional details and terms of sale.
SUB2r Pre-configured Camera with 4k/1080p Camera Board
• USB 3.0
• Support for SFP+ module
Video Format (4K Camera Board)
• 4K 30 fps
• 1080p 60 fps
• UVC 1.5 compliant
• I2C sensor controls
• Dual on-board -26dB microphones
• External 3.5 mm headset jack (pending)
- Stereo out
- Mic in
• AUX power 5vDC 3A
• GPIO (Strobe, sync, power)
• Programmable LED
• External configurable 2.5/50 VDC
• On-board 2.5 and 5.0 VDC isolated power
• Camera board - 20 user configurable I/O pins
• Aluminum 6063 alloy, modular
• Integrated passive cooling
• Side rack mount rails
• Standard 1/4x20 tripod mount
• Dimensions: ~ L 109mm x W 94mm x H 33mm